Monday, September 8, 2008

pictures pictures light my world~

pictures from the past few weeks till yesterday:

jul jul and i definitely love buying shoes! shoes~ the love of us, girls.

the last lesson for chemistry, which was a relief for me. xp

a random picture of yi ying emo-ing outside the classroom. taken a few days before the trial began.

jul jul and kath again. we were dressed up that day just to pamper ourselves. 'we' stands for jul, kath, vonne and yi ying. =)

with yi ying who carries lots of books all the time. xp

and with vonne whom i randomly call her 'ebony', which kind of freaks her out. lol. you know i love you babe. xp

the friends whom i can rely on in taylors. you girls are amazing.

nice phone, isn't it? shan's nokia.

and it's very affordable. RM 2.90!?? ahaha~ don't strangle me when you see this, shan =) it's just a joke. yea?

went 'crab-ing' with classmates.

and satay is the side dish which can never be forgotten.

crab and satay! oh-mi-god! double yummy!

and yes! we finished all the food. haha. good appetite, people!

yi ying and kah woon were there, at ac.

ah hoe, vonne and jul were there too.

the girls that night.

the boys that night.

this is the prettiest nasi pataya i ever seen. bon's nasi pataya.

anyway, mine is a little bit prettier~ a flower!

got formal clothes for my one and only interview on this thursday. bless me. and yes! i like my 1st set of formal clothes very very much! thanks mumsy! muacks x100!

strawberries from mummy when she visited me last last week. sweetest thing on earth.

tazo tea from starbucks. love it.

ok. cam-whoring with the bottle was what i did when i was very bored of doing revision for trial. taking pictures makes me feel happy. seriously.

went to manhattan fish market with the girls to distress. we do need good food to motivate us.

manhattan fish market got their menu changed. a new menu with more interesting and heart-breaking price of course. good job people. my wallet was flat because of this.

kath and vonne.

we do look alike in this picture. a comment from vonne.

3 of us with spectacles. jul jul~ don't feel left out. we love you though you are not wearing a spec. hello! it means you have perfect eye-sight. now i am jealous and jul, you know that i am kidding. xp

lots of rainy days in subang. the reason why i had to hang my jeans in my room to dry them. love rainy days cause it's cooling and hate it at the same time cause it takes a longer time for my clothes to dry.

life as a student preparing for exam. filling my monday till friday with piles and piles of papers. a lot more coming next week. le sigh. i'm prepared for what's coming up soon. my result for trial will be a REAL GOOD motivation for me to bury myself in all the notes without complaint.
another 2 months to go katherine. bear with it. patience breads equanimity.

supper of the night. i got hungry easily during trial and the biscuits saved my life in the middle of the night. i seriously eat too much. thinking about the times i ate in a day during trial sends a shiver down my spin. olala. how happy i am to be back to normal now, eating 3 meals per day.

went to noodles station with the girls after i-forgot-what paper. need no more introduction of my BFFs.

jul and i were in black. the colour of our mood that day. haha.

smile at the camera, and smile the moodiness away. that's why i say, taking pictures makes me feel really happy.

at the library with the girls. couldn't stand the sight of the books no more. taking pictures to release stress.

take 1 at the library.

take 2 at the library.

take 3 at the library. lots of other crazy pictures which i promised not to show at my blog.

we didn't forget bout the presence of out books and the purpose of staying in the library. we did prepare for our trial. proof shown in the picture.

acting like a vain pot in the picture.

tried to stay healthy eating only vegetable for dinner. took me 30 minutes for this bowl of golden nutrition. i don't really hate cooking, but i really do hate washing. cooking is always followed by washing. i try to avoid washing by cooking less. brilliant? blah. i shall knock myself on the wall for this stupid reasoning. it's just a bowl of vegetable soup.

were in the library (again) before the mathematics paper that got me killed.

i have no idea what in jin was doing. xp

discussing some questions before the paper.

jul jul with i-dunno-how-to-describe expression.

-no comment- just jul in me in the picture.

was so dead after the mathematics paper and secret recipe we went. macadamia white chocolate cake is my current favourite.

chocolate strawberry cake. yummy too~

was so tired after a morning paper. and kheng yoke and i were going shopping in the afternoon after tuition! wee~

we girls love mirrors for many reasons. one of the reasons: can cam-whore in front of the mirror.

mirrors can do wonder.
kheng yoke was trying on her formal clothes. preparation for the coming interview too.

she chose to wear skirts.

was acting naughty trying on a top without any intention of buying it. kind of like it actually. was thinking do i look handsome in that shirt. haha. vain!

had kenny rogers for dinner with kheng yoke. planned to buy big apple's doughnuts for my little sister and brother and i was damn lucky! the machine making the doughnuts was spoilt and there was no doughnut at all on that very lucky day.

we were really hungry and waited for quite a long time before we were served.

cam-whoring again. spend a day with me and you will be amazed by my love for taking pictures. haha. you might not be able to stand me and go crazy just like that.

kheng yoke's quarter chicken and side dishes. take note that she did order salad.

and my quarter chicken was accompanied by super-high-carb side dishes. haha. no salad. *faint*

went to carrefour after dinner to burn some carb and for my groceries. i lived a life as an auntie in subang. le sigh. milo for breakfast/supper, trojan and softlan for washing clothes and dove for my beloved hair. it sounds so boring for a 18-plus-year-old girl, isn't it?

bought shusi king's mooncake for my daddy. he loves it. tehee.

went to shushi king (again) after the last paper for trial! yeepee~

we ate a lot and we simply love eating. don't we, girls?

happy happy us as trial was officially over! muahaha.

ahem ahem. we love shopping even more. don't we, girls?

vonne and kath were at sunway pyramid.

didn't manage to buy big apple for my family and j.co's the 2nd choice. bought 3 boxes of doughnuts which made me crazy carrying them back all the way to pudu bus station and all the way back to muar. well, it's worth all the troubles seeing my sister and brother finishing them in 2 days.

girls can't live without shoes. went shopping with my god sis and little sis. bought 2 pairs of shoes happily. got the 2nd pair for 10 bucks. muahaha. i'm so happy till i nearly dropped my jaw looking at the shoes!

found this pair of slippers while tidying the shoe rack. mummy simply abhorred the 'cuteness' of it and i am so determined to wear it at home, walking here and there in front of mummy just to see the expressions of hers on the face. haha. as a conclusion, my mummy really hates this slipper. her reason was: the nose of the pink painter looks cacat.

the baby girl whom i miss dearly. my en en! she's oh-so-adorable and oh-so-pretty!

i can never have enough pictures of this baby girl.

i was telling my mummy that i want to have a baby right after my a-level. 'crazy' is the only word that i got from my mum. haha.

posing like a model at the age of 2. good job little girl. i see the potential of you falling for taking pictures at this very young age and maybe a model one day~ maybe~

fail attempt of the girl trying to pose with the victory sign. haha. too young for the victory sign i guess.

accompanied mummy for her friend's wedding. the wedding was so sweet. loads of pictures of the bride and the groom were shown on the screen by the projector that night. images of the them shooting for the wedding pictures and even the pictures of them going traveling together. there were videos of the groom preparing at home before fetching the bride, while fetching the bride, after fetching the bride, etc. etc. so so sooooo sweet lo!

went to fatfat's house for a short gossip session after having bah kut teh with her and alvin.

posing with the giraffe.

my turn.

taking pictures non-stop before i went home.

the awesome friend that i can ever asked for. we share all the secrets and we gossip about everything that happened/is happening/going to happen/can happen around us.

gonna miss you loads, fatfat. she's having her trial now and that's the reason why i can't hang out a lot with her when i am back here. wrong timing i have to say. le sigh. all the best fatfat! muacks!

woke up at 5.45 this morning to go jogging with my daddy and mummy. 2 rounds are my maximum. gosh, i really am getting older, i'm losing all the stamina and my energy. sob.
my 5th day back in muar, i realise i never have enough time to do everything i plan to do.
going back to subang tomorrow and thinking about me makes me feel sad. i want more time with my family and i want more holidays. being unreasonable is not going to help and i have no choice but to chase the steps of time passing by and keep moving forward and never look back.

oh yeah! i found 2 quotes randomly and i really love them.
the ist one:
destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
-i gonna make this my header as i really like it.-

the 2nd one goes:
go far enough out and you will find another earth with another version of yourself.
-lovely!-

ok. that's going to be the end of this post. a long, draggy post as i am in the mood to blog. surprisingly.

need to go now as i'm currently my little brother's and sister's personal driver, fetching them to and from school, and not forgetting their tuition classes. haha. enjoying myself driving and crapping with them in the car.

cheerio~

1 comment:

Wanderer said...

the pic with the guys who ate wif u at nite..

i onli recognised, frm the left, meeteck, kahwoon, chiat, derek then who is that on the right?

who ah?