Monday, September 29, 2008

a matter of care.

feeling so discouraged and distressed after physics tuition.
oh man, remote sensing is killing my brain cells tremendously.
i need more food and more nutrients to save my brain. *eating peanuts pathetically*

couldn't help but to go online to release tonnes and tonnes of stress. yes! STRESS. big killer for everything.
thought i will be carrying the cloud above my head for the whole day, and i saw one special msg left by vonne at my chat box.
yippe~ she has updated her blog! muahaha!
read her post and it makes me so damn happy.
the post is really touching and i got addicted to it that i read more than 3 times.
*shoo~ bad mood! go away!*
now i am happy again.
girls are complicated. or it's just me?

one other thing:
'never feel inferior for ur bffs will always stick by you. =]'
a note from vonne at my digital notepad on my desktop.
am really touched.
appreciate the note to the fullest.
the reason that i manage to stand again when i fall is the support i got from lovely people like her.
p.s.: i have no idea of when she manage to leave the note and i can't think of when. *still thinking*

lalala~ how can i not feel happy and how can i be emo when there're so many wonderfully awesome people around me?
blessed.

what i will be doing next:
-memorizing amazing facts of physics.
-rewarding myself for the effort on physics by eating good food.
-lying on my bed with a magazine beside me before i sleep.
-listening to my i-pod whatever i do.


ah~ my life is so..err..indescribable. extra-ordinary maybe?

cheerio~

2 comments:

yvonne* said...

i wrote it before we went to carrefour to get stuffs fot the bbq.
sept 17 i think?hehe.
and i actually forgot to tell you bout it til many many days later.lol.

you read my post more than 3 times?
whoa.so supportive ah?hahaha.
awww.so touched.
glad that ur bad mood went away. =]
i must agree that girls are complicated.that's why we're special.*winks winks*

p/s : i can't seem to be able to write a long comment.i still lose to your super long one.lol.

katherine said...

so long ago?!
hoho~

lol. now you know how supportive i am as your blog reader~
nasi pataya! your treat! muahaha~

one of my latest principles, never let bad mood stays for more than an hour~
*wink wink*

p.s.: it's not the length of the comment that matter =)