Wednesday, September 3, 2008

insane cat in the house.

was trying to take a nap and amazingly, i couldn't fell asleep.
i was laying on the bed, with my eyes closed, but i was not sleeping. RIDICULOUS!
how can this happen to me? it's so miserable not able to fell asleep.
hate it. seriously.

i am TTMS-ing AGAIN. getting more and more like an old ugly nanny.
i am in my extreme bad mood as i just screwed up my mathematics paper.
the paper was 'shittily' easy. WTF!
i am so done with my studies. *emo*
had cakes with my BFFs and yea, the cakes did help a little, but the effect of feeling better only lasted till i got home. damn emo still. hate it.
oh-mi-god. i sound so kia-shu and so irritating. *faint*
end of my childishness, i just need to babble about my emo-ness to my faithful blog.
no one around that i can disturb and i definitely don't wish to piss my parents off when i am so damn emo, knowing that i should fix this nonsense on my own.

the only way to get me out of feeling bad is through food.
i NORMALLY have good appetite and when i am STRESSED, i have even BETTER appetite.
oh-mi-god, i eat like a monster. =.=
as a result of excessive nutrition and eating disorder, i am gaining weight like nobody else's business. haha.
the jeans that i am wearing right now is, oh-so-uncomfortable. a tiny bit tight. xp
i look in love when i am fatter? i look in love? haha. i must be looking sort-of funny with a rounder face.
come on, how can my face shows that i am in love when i am oh-SINGLE.
anyway, i won't deny anything/give any comment as long as you are enjoying yourself,thinking that i am in love, and i have no intention of wasting my energy to explain what a single life i am living in, so think whatever nonsense you like, and say whatever crap you want to, i am just going to stay out of the balderdash and, be happy. *grin*
I do feel happy getting a little bit fatter, no harm looking healthier.
still, not very used to the change. trying to adjust myself for the difference.
self-conflicting. WTH.

standing still, i am going to bear with the trial for another 2 days and HOME i go!
i miss home! i miss my family! i miss my room! i miss everything that i left at home!
home home home. the only place that i can find comfort in.

ok. feeling so much better after crapping with myself. insane cat in front of her laptop.
this is katherine penning under exam's pressure. tata.

cheerio~
cheer up kath!

No comments: