Tuesday, September 23, 2008

simple act of love.

i was about to make myself a cup of coffee and i got a shock the moment i draw one sachet out of the big packet of SUPER COFFE MIX 3 in 1.

the sachet that i have in my hand had 'BLACK RICE & SESAME POWDER' printed on it.

i was stoned for more then 10 seconds.

LOL. so my mummy had mixed some sachets of black rice and sesame powder with the sachets of coffee powder. no one else would do that except the one and only person that would stop me from drinking coffee.

made me think of her expression when i told her that i am going to drink tonnes of coffee just to stay awake at night to study. she had her eyes opened really wide. lol. i was like, wow, mum, you have big eyes. *sweat*

can't help smiling looking at the small little packets of black rice and sesame powder.
love from my mummy.
i am not really a big fan of black sesame but i do eat them, knowing it's mummy's favourite.

lol.
black sesame lightens my day.
lol.
the sweetest people on earth, my mummy.
a thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.

cheerio~

2 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

drink lots coffee can make u black....

dun drink too much ya, bad 4 ur health.....

sleep early, drink more water n take care,,,

katherine said...

kath to fatfat:

hey hey~
don't worry bout me =)
i have been drinking tonnes of water.
lol.
you too~ take care and i will see ya soon~

xoxo