Tuesday, September 30, 2008

good day.

mum's call woke me up at 11 plus.
have been sleeping a lot and that's just so wonderful~
started my day with super healthy breakfast: oatmeal and milo.

mummy and daddy are coming tomorrow~ yepee~ so happy!
i gonna write down a list of yummy yummy food that i can bring them to and eat all the way from afternoon till night. muahaha.

to impress my mummy, i have got my room tidy and cleaned.
mop the floor for 3 times till i am satisfied with it.
have all the notes and books arranged into 4 piles.
have all the laundry wash. hand wash.
no longer trust the washing machine at home. it can only be used to wash pajamas.
the washing machine has unbelievable records of adding ugly brown spots on my white shirt and removing the buttons of either my tops or even jeans! amazing. simple amazing.
iron 15 pieces of clothes and arrange them nicely in my wardrobe.
guess i really am a freak who loves doing housework.
feel good getting myself busy. lol.
never realise that i would be able to do so many things without depending on the maid.
guess subang is doing me good.
lol.

eating nuggets while typing this post.
got to thank kheng yoke for helping me to buy the nuggets.
current addiction: nuggets from mcdonald.

lalala~ i am so the happy! can't wait for tomorrow!
i have got my camera charged and have decided to dress up for tomorrow!
hahahaha!

cheerio~

5 comments:

yvonne* said...

sheesh.
make me jealous. =P

have loads of fun!
it's a good treat fo you
for having atudied so hard.

me,well i guess i'll be working my butt off.
*i hope*
hehe.


xxx.

katherine said...

vonne vonne~
thanks pal~

hehe..i thought of you while doing shopping~ bought you doughnat!
see~ how caring can i be? lol. *perasan*

work hard vonne~ we have a great holidays waiting for us!!
lol.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

yvonne* said...

aawww.
how sweet.
thankies!

p/s : or are you on an evil mission to make me fat since i said i'm no longer going on diet till exams are over?haha.

yes yes.
hols.can't wait!
xxx.

katherine said...

how can you question my sincerity for buying you a doughnut? sob sob.

lol. one doughnut is not going to make you fat. besides i am also eating the doughnut, even if you gain weight, i will be gaining the same amount of weight and we'll together grow fatter together.
lol.

see~ it makes sense~

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

yvonne* said...

well i guess it does make some sense.

no no,not questioning your sincerity.
just curious whether are there any other ulterior motives.hahaha.