Thursday, September 25, 2008

pemission to be free.

pushing myself real hard to hang on for another 2 months and puff~ my burden will be gone!
to motivate myself, i have a long list of activities which will keep me damn occupied after my exam.
muahaha.

firstly, i will clear my wardrobe and will be re-stocking SOON after measuring the space that i can fit my new clothes in. can't wait to buy loads and loads of formal clothes for next year.

secondly, i will tidy the house. i am so addicted to tidying everything now that i am starting to think that i am a geek that have no life at all.

thirdly, i will travel all the way to Penang for good food and beaches! and the next station will be Johor Bahru for shopping! muahaha. thinking of the plan makes me so damn happy. kl is not left out.

fourthly, i want to spend a week doing nothing but reading. have been wanting to do this for a really long time but i never get more than a week of holidays just for myself. i want some times, with no one else, just me and the books. gee, i can be a loner.

fifthly, i will be doing more exercise to burn the unwanted fat and gain some curve. this will help a lot when it comes to shopping for new, hot clothes.

sixthly, i will find the perfect bag for myself that i can carry it everywhere. i long for a perfect bag! wait a minute, 2 perfect bags would be better. make it a 2 then~

lalala~ life as a student is oh-so-good. the stress and the wild imaginations of the fun after the stress is just N-I-C-E.

the permission will be out after 2 more months. patience patience.

cheerio~

No comments: