Saturday, September 27, 2008

itchy fingers on my keyboard.

lalala~ what a wonderful day~
everyday is wonderful~
when i am happy, my fingers get itchy.

i m in my super nice mood today and i don't know why.
blah. we don't need so many reasons to be happy. be happy and that's it.
just finished chatting with my mummy, my no. 1 faithful friend, i feel so happy~

have been settling myself better after nearly one and a half year in subang.
never knew i would be here, never knew i would be doing a-level.
never knew i would meet lots of nice new friends.
never knew i would find myself.
never knew i would understand myself better.
never knew i would learn so much from everyone around me.
never knew i would change more than i expected.

surprises surprises surprises.
the essence of life.
feeling of the moment: blessed.

changes occur all the time and it's out responses and attitudes we present that matter.
i am an old lady, trapped in an 18-plus girl's body.
lol.

making choices which i think are the best for myself and people i care.
there's something i need to tell my besties (you know who you are), thanks for being there by my side whenever i need your support.
i have been getting loads of constructive advice and helping hands from you people.
being able to learn so much from you people is awesome.

typing out what's on my mind, relaxing myself after my tuition and dinner (super early dinner) with yi ying.
gonna start doing what i am supposed to do and stick with it.
life is not boring, just tedious and it gets harder every time.
itchiness of life.

the end.

cheerio~

2 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

haha..itchy babe...

no 1 faithful fren?? me?? ^^

bestie?? tat me?? ^^


anyway...take care n jiayou...
see ya after 2 months...

miss ya

katherine said...

i am not itchy but my fingers are.
lol.

yea. see you after the exam.
take care =)