Monday, September 8, 2008

my A to Z list!

oh-mi-god! i am so happy to be at home.
i can have all the time to myself, doing whatever stuff that i want. muahaha!
just finished reading a book that i bought 2 months ago~ muahaha!
so happy! so satisfied! it's a nice book written by maggie marr.
hollywood girl's club! it rocks!
i had a big packet of chocolates and a bar of kitkat while reading!
ah~ books and chocolates! the perfect combination on earth! just p-e-r-f-e-c-t!
on chocolate-high now~

the book is about A-lists stars in hollywood and behind the starts, the producers, the manager, the agents, etc. etc.
A-lists~
the A-Z lists just came into my mind without any reason.
i just gonna get myself an A-Z list.
creating something interesting for myself.
was oh-so-pathetic/oh-so-lifeless for the past few weeks.
no way for my holidays to be like THAT!
forget about that, back to my list~
the A-Z lists makes me kind of happy, thinking of how am i going to fill my A-Z with significant stuff/people.
here goes~

A-
B- Books
C- Chocolate.
D-
E- Eternity of love.
F- Family & Friends.
G-
H- House. a Big and comfy house.
I-
J-
K-
L- Leather bag.
M- Musical instruments.
N-
O-
P- Pop songs.
Q-
R-
S- Shopping.
T- Traveling.
U-
V-
W- Wine.
X-
Y-
Z-

ok~ can't think of anything/anyone that i really care to fill in. gotta leave them empty and i will fill them in when i get to think of *something*.
i'm like oh-so-random and so out of my mind.

well well. you people know me. always random and the only thing that i can't stop changing is to change. how contradicting it is.
k. that's all for the time being. i'm hungry! gonna have my dinner now~

cheerio~

No comments: