Sunday, September 14, 2008

the friend whom stories are shared.

fatfat! i do love bullying her.
but you do know that i sayang you most. xp

after a torturing trial, i had a wonderful break at my hometown, muar. the only place that i can relax myself. the activity that i enjoy the most - hanging out with fatfat and gossip.

we were at white blue.

cam-whoring.

with the help of my little sister.

couldn't stop posing.

the eye bag of mine is oh-so-unbearable.

picture was taken even when we're running of poses.

new pose coming up. lol.


posing continually until we're really tired.

ma sister reading comics when we're gossiping.

to stop her from reading comic and to get her attention on us, taking pictures is the only way out.

fatfat and my sis in the house~

even my sis loves hanging out with fat. lol.

my happy hours when they were beside me.

letting the pictures do the rest of describing. the lazy cat needs a break. here goes~

fatfat, kai ying (my sis) and kath were at white blue.

an amazing night with the friend whom i can chat everything with and the sister who will be beside me no matter when and where.

cheerio~

2 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

OMG....OMG......
WTF......my big tummy shown.....
babe......no ppl 1 me liao la.....
sob sob.....
haha...

anyway...really is a super sweet post......haha....muackssss..

i noe u love me...

n i LOVE U Too.........muackssssss...

u noe...tat???

love love love u super hyper loads.

katherine said...

lol. we're so going to sound like lesbians lo.
lol.

i don't know how to photoshop your tummy la. xp