Sunday, September 14, 2008

the celebration.

we people love celebrating birthdays.
it's the people whom we celebrate with, the laughters we share, the joy in the air, the fun we enjoy that matter. (not forgetting the cake!)

tina's birthday:


it all started with a surprise visit to her house!

was late for the celebration. sorry girls. i got to be my brother's and sister's driver.

happily lighting the candles. as usual, followed by birthday song and blowing candles and cutting the cakes. *picturing all these in my mind as i was not there*

the 1st thing that i did when i got there. eating the cake. the legendary cake-eater. haha.
nah nah. i am not that crazy bout cakes. i gave my tina a super big hug before sitting down. saying hello to everyone there, crapping a little before settling down, eating my cake. xp

me and my tina. i was trying to be real sweet and she was trying to be real macho. lol.
the picture of the day!

finally a picture of us all at tina's house. realizing how difficult it is to gather even the 3 of us, the moment we can really be together is just so precious that it's going to unforgettable for life.

tina's mum showed us pictures of the new-born grandson and a going-to-be-2-year-old granddaughter. we love looking at pictures!

the granddaughter. isn't she pretty?? she's wearing pink and it's awesomely sweet! pink is meant for girl. yes! it is!

the chubby face of the girl. feel like pinching it sooooooo much.

the girls gossiping. we never stop talking and the noise is never-ending. noise is the basic element keeping us alive. well, not for everyone, but it's a must in my case.

fatfat getting a small box of chocolate from tina. the greedy fatfat. xp

crazily taking pictures! haha. i was banned by fatfat to post some particular pictures. the SOME turns out to be almost all the pictures we took. herk.

all of them were in uniforms except me. felt so left out. they should have told me bout wearing uniforms earlier and i would try my very best to squeeze myself into my uniform. lol. i do miss high school a little.

tina was saying that my hair can be her mustard and she was really enjoying herself playing with my hair. lol.

picture of the birthday girl. the blue artificial flower suits her uniform perfectly~lol.

katherine miss you girls dearly in subang. losing lots of funs without you crazy fellows. xp
love you girls for you girls are crazily sincere and nice people.
xoxo

cheerio~

No comments: