Sunday, September 21, 2008

oh my.

she who waits has got the letter.
yipee. she is happy.
extremely happy.
cock-a-hoop~

phew. settling myself down for the exam coming next time.
time flies. seriously.
2008. the fastest year ever. it's like i have gone through 5 years in a year. oh crap.

got my target set.
concentrating myself for what i am supposed to be in.
it feels right yet it feels wrong sometimes.
have been TTMS-ing a lot and to vonne, TTMS is an essence for growth. xp

scratching a post with mixed feelings. girls are complicated. how true.
started this post with excitement and i am ending it with emotions.
oh whatever. wanna have my laptop off and unpacked my stuff that i brought back from muar.

oh yes. i went home on friday and i had 2 awesome days with my family and relatives.
thinking of my family never fails to put a smile on my face.
tehee~

there's something really irrelevant to this post but it just came to my mind while typing.
got a comment from yi ying bout me.
'the only thing that remains unchanged in katherine is change.'
lol. i won't deny.
oh ying, you really know me well enough.

ok. that's all.
cheerio~

4 comments:

yvonne* said...

CONGRATULATIONS BABES!!!

real proud of you. =D
must be due to me accompanying you there.muahaha.

yi ying said...

darling kath congratulations !!! meow ~~ =p

hehe .. i'm proud of u too !!! go go go future doc !! V^^V

katherine said...

kath to voone:

lol.
thanks vonnie~
you did help by accompanying me there. hehe.

xoxo

katherine said...

kath to yi ying:

meow~ thanks thanks =)
we together work hard for out goals!
fight!

xoxo