Friday, June 13, 2008

yeah!

just came back from prom and i really want to update my blog with the pics we got. i really do, but i can't. will be leaving to Aus to visit my sister and at the same time, i need to set myself free for some times. Have been messing lots of things up during my exam, OK, i admit, i was EMO. lost control in lots of stuff, took lots of wrong steps and i need time to mend things right. I seriously need a break. phew.

I had a crazy night and i love it! the dance floor was COOL as FIRE! i had so much so much FUN!
i promise i will post the pictures i got once i'm back =)

will be back soon.

P.S: pohpehs, kath love you gals lots. Happy Anniversary! catch up with you gals soon! wait for me!!!! you gals know how important you gals as my friends. ^*^

oh yes, people! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all the A-levels students!! muahaha. i gonna play HARD!

cheerio~

2 comments:

Wanderer said...

KaiTing,

wah, the prom must be real fun.. hehehe....
enjoying ur holiday now leh.. still got redang trip somemore.. hahaha
have fun yea!!

Regards,
Teddy

katherine said...

hi there~

yea, the prom was great! had lots of fun. *grin*
nah, i'm not going to redang, have other plan.hehe.

thanks~ have fun too =)

-kath-