Tuesday, June 3, 2008

glorious friendship

this post is dedicated to my pohpehs.

my 2nd time typing this post as i stupidly and accidentally deleted the post before i manage to publish it. it was awful! it took me a really long time uploading the picyures and finishing the typing. anyway, i'm not giving up. that's the ego in me. just don't feel right giving up like that. x)

let me start with me going back to muar last friday.

packed my dirty clothes, blanket, bed sheet and a bag in 2 big plastic bags and a small 1. happily, i brought them all back for my kakak. rannie gonna love me to death for increasing her work hours. x)

hooped into alvin's car and yeah! i was finally going hom! hoopla's filling me up! aww. HOME!

crashed out right after my dinner and when i opened my eyes again, it was 11++ the next morning.

saturday! i had a date with my pohpeh!

random picture at pizza hut. that's where we had out gathering. ^^

i'm too lazy to type out everything due to my extremely lousy internet connection, and blame my laptop for being so lag. i will let the pictures do the saying:

kath likes this pic very very much. teehee.

got a really nice pic of my tina with a nice pose.


kath and fat fat.

picture of jia jia, chai ling and fat fat.

jia jia and fat fat in the house~

kath and tina.

kath and fat fat.

kath and jia jia.

kath and jia jia AGAIN.

fat fat and kath. i received an sms from fat fat the night before we met and she was telling me that she gonna dress chio-chio. happily, i went to my wardrobe and picked a dress to look chio too. never would i expect that she would wear an electric blue leggings, her beloved gary's friends' club's shirt and a cap with 'I <3>