Thursday, June 12, 2008

final countdown!

8 more hours to go!

sitting for my Biology Paper 1 from 9 a.m. till 10 a.m. and after that, I WILL BE FREE!
FREE FROM MY AS EXAMINATION. i gonna buy myself nice food to pamper myself. i swear. foods make me happy and only foods can make me happy.

have not been getting nice sleep and have not been getting enough rest, i'm totally worn-out.
phew! can't believe that i just did it! i manage to survive a one-month-plus-plus exam!

was feeling really bad for i spoilt the lunch with vonne, jul and ying. i was and i am still very sorry bout that. failed to get things right and i feel even worse for they have been so understanding and helpful. hey dearies, i'm so sorry. deepest apologize from the cat. meow.

the cat can't sleep again. hate it.

cheerio~

No comments: