Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 2. (P.S: kath loves the weather in Mel.)

I'm totally exhausted.
BUT! i'm very happy and very much enjoying myself! muahaha!

I had breakfast with my sister and Alicia at Papa Grino Italian Restaurant at Lygon Street.
We had pizza and pasta for breakfast! A really heavy one. LOL. my sister has been telling me that she's going to make sure that i gain SUFFICIENT weight and i guess she gonna make it. sob.

after breakfast, my sister brought me to have ice-cream and luckily, the shop was closed! muahaha. i'm so happy. i got to save myself from eating-too-much to death.

well well well, after breakfast, the 3 of us walk to Melbourne University which is just nearby.


the university is~ oh-so-beautiful! i had a great time walking around in the university, looking around and taking pictures. It's the prettiest University i have seen so far. Love it! once again, very proud of my sister for she managed to get into the university. very very proud of her! love my sister sooooooo much!!!

gonna have an early night as my sister and i have GREAT GREAT plan tomorrow. so, no much words for this post and no much description. making things really short. =)

here are some random pictures at Melbourne University before i end this post:
enjoy~
This is katherine and carlyn, saying hi. Melbourne is such a GORGEOUS city. Lots of love from kath.

cheerio~

1 comment:

fresstian's lonely world said...

good sia...
having such a wonderful holiday with ur sis at ther...
take care!