Tuesday, June 17, 2008

it's holidays! ppl!

the happiest day for katherine in 2008! i met my sister! muacks muacks muacks~ love my carlyn the most!!

couldn't sleep well in the plane, the seat was so uncomfortable. i was in the plane for 7 hours and 30 minutes from kuala lumpur to sydney and another 1 hour and 15 minutes from sydney to mlbourme, without sleeping well. anyway, i got to eat some nice food. i'm surprised that MAS airline improved their food, which is a very good thing as it benefits my stomach.

met my sister and she brought me back to her apartment and i was amazed. to be very honest, i'm very happy to see her leading a good life in Melbourne, where she started off from zero. very very proud of her and i don't need words to show how amazing my sister is as she's a real good sister i can ever asked for. love her lots!

back to my story, dropped my stuff at my sister's place, and i got to meet her house mate. alicia is her name. a very friendly and sweet girl.

it was kinda late when i reached melbourne, after resting a short while in my sister's room, it's around 6 and it's already dark here. it's weird~ lol. not very used to it but i think i will after tonight. x) took my bath and i got to dig my sister wardrobe to wear some nice nice clothes of hers. muahaha.

had our dinner at Hallah. Korean foods. nice! we ordered one whole chicken, and we had 4 side dishes plus RICE. i was so full but i was not allowed to stop eating. my sister was telling me how nice the foods are and i shall not waste any food. i was stuffing all the food down my throat to my stomach. phew. i had enough of chicken for a year. ^^!!

i'm so tired and i need to get my beauty sleep now.
some pictures to show before i end my post:

katherine and carlyn at Hallah. The sisters.


meet alicia, i mentioned, my sister's housemate.

my sister helped to dress me up. muahaha. i like it, but too bad, will never get to wear this in malaysia due the weather.

taking lots of pictures in the living rooms. i'm really lazy to upload all the pictures. this is the nicest, i think. and i will only show the nicest. haha.

in my sister's room with her bunny, we took pictures even before we slept on the 1st night.

a man needs to travel to enrich his life. herm, i don't think so. everyone needs that. woman, not to sound like an old lady, ahem, girl needs to travel too. *grin*

i enjoyed myself on the 1st day in melbourne and i'm still enjoying myself every minute, every second, i'm glad to be with my sister.

day 1 in Melbourne: FABULOUS!

P.S: big thanks to my parents for giving me all these. Love them most! i gonna make sure i make this trip a worthy 1. i promise.

cheerio~

No comments: