Saturday, March 8, 2008

yet another tag.

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
kiroro.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
nope.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
fat fat, to cheer me up (so far she's one of the 10 people who can cheer me up), make things better when everything seems to be so wrong.
vonne, she's the wise one to think of a way out of the freaking isolated island.
yi ying, she can give me the sense of secure when i'm ambivalent.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
New York city.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
make my parents proud.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
absolutely.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
myself.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
spend it on my studies and give the rest to my parents.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
yes, provided the time is right.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
don't really know much bout him. no comment for the time being.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
love me with all his heart and soul without losing himself, able to be who he is for who he is.and yes!must be tall!

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
superficial and affected people.

13. What is your ambition?
to become wealthy and happy.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
point me out. i would be really grateful. honest!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my family.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
yes. to certain extend.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
friendly.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
would really love to get rid of my sotong-ness. don't wanna be a blur queen for my entire life.

19. Is there anything that u have done which u regret?
yes. regretted saying 'no'.

20. What makes you different?
everyone is different. you judge this yourself.

I am tagging:
-fat fat
-vonne
-jul jul
-yi ying
-mavin
-henry
-alvin
-kheng yoke

THE END.

No comments: