Friday, March 28, 2008

new-found enthusiasm.

no laughing, please, when i say that I'm currently addicted to ironing my clothes.
yes yes yes! it's so much of fun!


(before)

(after) ironing.

bet i have nothing better to do in subang jaya, I'm missing my family very much, currently under extreme stress of on-going trial (i consider this something happening. my 1st trial for a-levels, my 1st time realising I'm serious about my studies and blah blah blah.), all these random and lame excuses are leading me to do something out of my expectation, and tala~ here I'm, holding an iron in my hand, happily ironing my clothes. rofl.


i used to hate ironing and i have good reasons for that.

i burnt 3 pieces of clothes in a day (serious!) during my 1st attempt of ironing my clothes when i was in camp desaru (oh yes, i was one of those lucky fellows who got a strike on national service).
and all of my friends looked really pro in handling their clothes, and yea, i didn't want others to think that I'm a so-called 'princess' who doesn't know how to do anything, including ironing, so the ego in me was the factor i tried ironing.

the outcomes totally freaked me out. burning 3 pieces of clothes is not that bad, but having to wear those clothes is a TRAGEDY! OK, end of the story for my first attempt to ironing clothes.

anyway, i'm proud to say that i can handle ironing pretty well now. wee~ i'm happy~

i just had a chat with my mum on the phone and i brought the topic of rearing a dog. i want a Maltese! i will be a really good girl if i'm allowed to rear a Maltese! i promise!

it's Maltese! it's VERY CUTE, right? look at it's eyes! look at it's fur! aww..i heart Maltese!

it's Friday. have not been going home for more than a week. missing everyone in muar. I REPEAT: I'M MISSING EVERYONE IN MUAR! knowing some of my friends are going back makes me really sad. or maybe i shoud put it this way: 'i'm jealous and envious of you guys!'

carmen was happily telling me that he's going back and he'll pass a msg to my mum that i'm currently stressful sial (carmen, you bad guy!) and alvin is saying that he's sitting for paper 5 (i also dunno what's it) on monday and it's not that stressful which allows him to go back. i was like, 'shit! my chemistry paper 1 and paper 2 are on monday!' HAHAHAHAHA..what can i do? stay in subang n study.

sigh. i have no life at all for almost a week and i'm going to continue another week of life-less trial before i can get back to my life again. life can be boring with lots of examination, you see? maybe that's the reason of me thinking of having a pet. (don't get me right? it's a lame joke from my physics lecturer: 'get a pet to get a life.')

well, this is the end of this post. cheerio~

6 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

DUN DUN DUN...
u will kill tat lovely puppy....
u ar blur queen le......
u cant jaga de.....

wahaha....i m just telling the truth........

wahaha...........

dun miss me tat much.........
i miss u 2 <33333333333

katherine said...

hey hey..
have some confidence in me..
i wanna learn how to take care of a living thing =)
miss ya lots..
another week to go before we can hang out n lim teh again..
hehe..

fresstian's lonely world said...

kath,i m so sorry that i m on fatfat's side,
u better dont torture dat cute puppy,
cs u will kill it...
haha!

Alvin said...

haha.. love ironing ya ?
thanks lot then.. this coming friday. i.e last day of exam. i got class outing. wanna help me iron my shorts n shirt ?

haha.. thank you in advance.
plus me calling u princess is the inspiration for u to take up ironing after all. right ? right ?

haha.. n regarding the maltese. i guess i wud be the first one to support u ! get a puppy. n i shall stay by ur house everyday.

n also from experience, u sure dunno how to take care of it de. nvm. i can teach u. haha.

so go get one !!!

tat's it. having physics paper 4 tomorrow. so going to die.

bye.

thank you again. will pass my short n shirt to u ASAP. haha

katherine said...

kath to lin:

you are breaking my heart, dear!
should have faith in me..lol..
going to see ya soon~ so happy =)
miss ya!

katherine said...

kath to alvin:

i said 'no laughing' edi and i can still see lots of 'haha' from you. xp
calling me 'princess' was not the inspiration. wrong wrong. xp
it's because i really have nothing better to do. kuakuakua..

and the maltese. yes! i'm going to think of a way to get it from my parents. hehe..at least i got one supporter now~
remember what you said, u gonna help with the maltese(if i get it).

try hard fo your physics =)
jia you!

n finally, welcome.
anyway, i really love ironing (for the time being).