Sunday, March 2, 2008

on caffeine =)

i was staying at Starbucks from 9.30p.m. till 12.30 a.m., doing my revision on chemistry until my dearie mummy called me.
yea, i know it's late and it's really dangerous to walk home late at night.
sorry to get her worried.
that's why i dump the idea of going back at 1 or 2.
i know it sounds crazy for a girl to stay out at night till 1 or 2.
i don't know why i did it and i just did it. blah.
*wondering what's wrong with me, knocking myself on the head.*

can't really study much sitting in room as my cosy bed is right beside me, 'seducing' me to lie on it, and SLEEP.
and to be honest, my room is in a mess now, and i have no intention to clean it.
a messy room can never provide a suitable environment to study.
the ONE and ONLY thing that keeps distracting me is my darling laptop.
can't keep my fingers off it.
got really fed up and i just packed my stuff and headed towards Starbucks.
a cup of mocha brings out the oomph in me. it keeps me really awake.
oh boy..i'm currently addicted to caffeine!

and YES, i'm presently under STRESS.
not going to be emo, not going to be a freak thought i'm stressful.
i just need more caffeine and chocolate.
cheer ppl, trial is just around the corner!
listen to the thunder and rejoice.

No comments: