Saturday, March 22, 2008

i'm bored.

i've been turning my day to night and night to day.
burning mid-night oil has become an extremely bad habit of mine.
shoo. =.=
ok. it's unhealthy, it's a NONO from my parents, it's sth that my buddies will be rolling their eyes when they are told about this, blah blah and blah. i shouldn't be doing this, i know.
so, i'm going to turn in early tonight.
muahaha.
just TONIGHT. (ok, i'm going crazy AGAIN. ignore me.)

i found some really interesting emoticons and i really like them a lot.
%-) = confused / happy / drunk
:-& = tongue-tied
:-* = kiss
:-/ = mixed feelings
:-@ = scream
{{}} = hug
{{{}}} = hugs and kisses
&<:-( = dunce
0:-) = angel
aren't they fascinating? at least those emoticons interest me a lot. herm, i gonna try expressing myself more with all those emoticons rather than using lots words.

oh yes, i hurt my toes during my dinner.
it's freaking painful! *big OUCH from my toe*
it's an accident, due to my blurriness AGAIN.
oh yes, just like what i said, my blurriness is killing me.
my only worry is TETANUS, as the cut on my toe is caused by a kick on the 'iron leg' of a table.
i'm praying hard that the metal is not rusty and i really am worried bout my toe.
*acting emotionally and moodily, applying lots of antiseptic-germicide followed by antiseptic cream fretfully (hopefully i'm doing everything correctly)*
oh yes..lots of -ly ya?

my fervent hope for tomorrow:
able to wake up early in the morning (approximately 9 o'clock) and my toe will be showing no sigh of infection at ALL. i want a healthy toe.

this is katherine, blogging due to boredom and moodiness.

No comments: