Sunday, January 27, 2008

say NO to maggie mee!

it's Sunday!
my sister just went back to Muar (she stayed with me for a night) and i had no intention to go out under the scorching sun *the weather is awfully hot*, so i settled my lunch with Maggie.
it's been ages since i last had Maggie mee and i actually miss the taste of it. the urge of cooking Maggie drove me to the kitchen and i started boiling the water, opened my one-and-only packet of Maggie, threw the mee into the boiling water, added an egg and DONE!

i would not say the mee is extraordinary delicious or what, but I'm happy with it as it satisfied my desire (sound so wrong) of having Maggie. everything was fine after finishing my mee, but not after 4 hours.

guess what happened. i had a stomachache and after a few seconds, i was in the toilet.
YUP! diarrhoea! i got an attack of diarrhoea!
how great it is, huh?

now i remember why i have only one packet of Maggie in my bottom drawer. I'll get stomachache followed by diarrhoea whenever i eat Maggie.
there might be a question asking why do i still bother keeping one packet of Maggie, well, for 'emergency'. u see, i got hungry easily. what should i do if i woke up in the middle of the night, famished, needed food urgently, provided i didn't want to have biscuit? Maggie is the best way out~right?


my only conclusion after visiting the toilet 3 times is
NO MAGGIE UNTIL MY NEXT ADRENALINE OF HAVING MAGGIE!

that's all~

3 comments:

yvonne* said...

err darl.
you get diarrhoea roughly 24hours after what u ate.

so i dont think maggie was the culprit.think again what u had the day before?that might what have caused you to crap like mad.

let me know when you do. =)
love.

katherine said...

herm..i was perfectly fine before the maggie..got stomachache after maggie..n after our bah kut teh..i also got stomachache..luckily no toilet is required..

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

wahahaha.....