Wednesday, January 9, 2008

life in subang jaya.

after a month of holiday, i guess I'm pretty sick of fooling around. the only thing i didn't get enough is sleep! that's the reason of me yawning quite often recently and walking around with my eyes half-opened. pardon me =p

sitting alone in my room in subang jaya, I'm feeling kind of lonely and honestly, i hate this feeling very very much. i miss those days lying beside my mum on bed, chatting with my brother during dinner, watching television programmes with my daddy and talking endlessly with my sister. well, for the time being, i enjoy spending my time with my friends and classmates in college. I'm scared of being bored. it make me empty.

got my result few weeks back. don't ask. it's terrible. luckily, my lecturers did give us some motivations and not chastisement. (I'm glad bout that =p) OK, here comes my new year resolution~ gonna work real hard for the next exam, which is my trial for AS.

something mysterious happened to my fork and spoons in subang jaya. they are gone! i can't find them anywhere in the kitchen! i was like..omg! how am i going to prepare myself a cup of milo when i have no spoon to stir the milo powder and hot water? in the end, i found a chopstick and happily make my milo using that pathetic chopstick. what a dismal i was suffering~~

overall, life in subang jaya is still good~ I'm enjoying myself in different circumstances and this is how i am going to continue my daily life until the next holiday~

that's all from me today. this is Katherine signing off for now~

1 comment:

fresstian's lonely world said...

kath, jia you,
i know it is very "miserable" to make milo without a spoon,
but it is also a fun to use the chopstick to stir it what,
life is always like that, full of lots of challenges but happinesses if you try to accept it and see it in different ways...
so, jia you my dear sis!
3jie always here, giving you 100% of support.