Monday, January 21, 2008

life's sweet.

i got a camera from my darl carlyn! wee~~ a camera! it's a blessing to have an elder sister. hehe..
have not been going out with my sisters for a really long time. i miss those time, when there's just the three of us, my elder sister, my younger sister and me, had our shopping hour together, lying on the same bed, telling each others about our dreams, our relationship with *ahem ahem*, sharing our secrets, went out to have supper (not afraid of getting fatter when we were young.lol.) etc. etc. i told my elder sister bout this, and she just grabbed her car key and asked kai ying and i to hop into her vios. isn't she cool?

and yes! the three of us are finally hanging out together again! horay! katherine is happy!
we went to wetex parade, we bought new bags, we hunted for new shoes (chinese new year is coming soon, u know~), we bought waffle and shared it. gee~~i love using the word 'we'.

not forgetting our favourite food (or should i say my fav. food =p) >>>>cake!
my sister drove us to secret recipe and obviously, to have cakes!

yummy yummy!

we'll never have enough cakes. =p

yeah! the kang's sisters!

katherine on the left and carlyn on the right.

chipmunks!



kai ying and carlyn =)


-for attractive lips, speak words of kindness. for lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. for poise, walk with sisters, you will never walk alone.-
that's the promise i got from my sis. =)

that's all from kath today.

2 comments:

fresstian's lonely world said...

you three really look alike,
so envy you kath, you have such a good elder sis and youngersis, if my sis bring me out 4 CAKE, i think i can only grab a small bite ( cos my sis eat more and faster than me!) haha!enjoy la...

katherine said...

lol...
thanks..you have great sisters too~
come on, it's good that they eat more and faster than you..
this helps to keep you slim n pretty..
lol..miss ya~