Saturday, January 5, 2008

my baby gal! =p


my god ma's granddaughter, my god niece, and her name is Joanne (not sure bout the spelling =p). we call her 'en en' (her moniker).

i would crown her the most adorable girl 2008!

she's sweet and the strawberries on her head make her even sweeter~ by the way, her favourite colour is red.

this little gal loves going out. just tell her that you wanna bring her out (baby language: 'gai gai'), she will follow~ trust me. don't ever think she is stupid enough to follow anyone, she is good at judging.

she knows what fashion is. sunglasses is a must for stylish ppl~


well, she is trying really hard to fix the sunglasses.


and finally......she got it! awwwww...she took my heart away with her coolest looking!


playing with her handkerchief before she sleeps. this is a super weird habit of her.

sleepy-looking en en. can't help myself to make fun of her though she is drowsy. ya, I'm the one putting the handkerchief on her head. can't help making fun of her. *evil laughter*

I really really love this gal! u will discover lots of fascination taking care of a little girl. she shows me how a world can be seen in different aspect, makes me realise how innocent can a little child be, and teaches me to pay more attention to the others. have been learning a lot from this baby gal.
obviously, my sister loves her too! picture showing how happy my sister was while playing with the baby gal's legs.

she gives the greatest smile whenever my mum carries her in her arms. i'm jealous~~

I MISS THIS BABY!

can't wait to get back to muar and hug her tightly.

2 comments:

Alexandra Luella said...

aww. cute.

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

i miss en en so much ne...
she is so cute...muah muah muah...
i 1na hug her........