Wednesday, January 2, 2008

bye, holiday.

sigh..Sigh..SIgh..SIGh..SIGH!

holiday has never been enough for me. ya..greedy greedy me.



recap for what i have been doing for the past few weeks:


1. first of all--AQUARIA!

2. went to helen's apartment at wangsa maju on the 2nd day~



hi, this is helen and the picture was taken in front of a swimming pool. notice that? fat fat, chai ling and i miss the swimming pool~



3. met up with the gang on the 3rd day. the gang means:fat fat, chai ling, andy and chong hao. (chong hao went back to his apartment after a day of shopping with us. he had been very patient.hehe..thanks~)


we're happy! very happy! super contented! extremely ebullient!


tada~~presenting you guys our property!! well, like what i said, I'm kind of greedy and i guess the others are the same too..we want more!! thus, we kept visiting shopping mall for the following days.


4. not forgetting fat fat's birthday! gave her a surprise at 0.00a.m. on 11th of December!


yummy yummy! we love the cake! it's finger licking good~ incredibly mouth-watering~



before we left Helen's apartment to the bus station, i snatched a pic of her house no. as a remembrance. it's easier for me to find the way back to her apartment(secretly) NEXT time. muahahaha~



5. yup! i visited eye on Malaysia with my sister and friends~ and yes! my sis is finally back from Australia.

a picture of my sister and me. Love her~



on the way back to my god sis's house..saw this night scene of Kl city. not bad, huh?



6. shop at sunway pyramid. i heart sunway pyramid! it's a heaven~



7. eating! food! anyone tried the food at restoran saisaki? wanna share what my sis and her friend experienced in that restaurant. while we were having the buffet half way, my sis requested for the washroom and guess what happened? she vomited! omg! never mind, i found the food not too bad, so i continued eating. after two hour of gobbling and guzzling, my sis's friend rushed to the toilet and ya..she vomited too. only 2 other guys and me were still perfectly fine. perhaps their digestive system is not as good as they thought. =p


anyway, do try the food at saisaki and tell me what you guys think about it~



8. went to 1 utama on the last day of our trip. I love the christmas decoration there. it's like a magic wonderland with all the cute little drummers around.*lost in the reverie*



shopping is all about buying clothes and bags (in my case). after a real battle at shopping malls, this was what happened to the poor car, loaded with our possessions.



bought myself a bag for the next semester in college.


9. maybe i was too bored during this holiday and that's why i decided to change my hair style with one condition, that is to retain the length of my hair (i plan to keep my hair till it reaches my waist). well, i regretted cutting my hair very very much. I'll tell u why. SOB.


a picture of fat fat and me before we got our hair cut.


*in the process of cutting our hair*


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


deng! deng! the result is out!


i was quite happy for the change in the beginning. looked nice after cutting, but..


after washing my hair, the style was gone! puff~ gone!

see?! my fringe!!! gosh!!! it's so terrible!!! well , i couldn't stand it and since it's holiday, i was bored, i made up my mind to straightened my hair for the 2nd time in 2007.



this is how i look now. i'm supposed to be happy with my hair, sadly, after the hair-rebonding, my hair is dead! spoilt! *crying out loud*


I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER EVER CUT MY HAIR ANYMORE!



10. celebrate fat fat's birthday for the 2nd time. [picture] from left: alvin, mavin, tina, fat fat, chai ling, m3, yvone. I have been wishing her 'happy birthday' for dunno-how-many times. well, fat fat, may you enjoy all the blessings from us! happy always!



11. shop at wetex with jing jing (fat fat's brother), chai ling and fat fat. love bringing a little brother out~ jing jing had been a sweet boy (cz he helped us with the camera~). =p



12. i have been wanted to swim as i have no place and no chance to swim in subang. well, back in muar, i will have jia, fat fat, chai ling, ah hui (jia's brother) and jing jing to swim with me~ [picture was taken in front of a swimming pool]



jia and me. she's a great swimmer ppl~



13. prepared christmas presents for poh peh 6 (forget bout it if you don't know what is it). we went to silverho and bought 6 bears for each poh peh. the decoration at silverho is really lovely and the workers at silverho were even better~ they helped to take our pic~ thanks =)



these are the bears that we bought.



14. celebrated jia's birthday! this is the 1st time celebrating her birthday after knowing her for seven years. hope she will really like it and remember it.



jia jia and her cake and kath on the right =)



15. spent a night with yin lin. yes! yin lin was back!!!! yeah~ she has been staying in singapore for a really long time and i miss her sooooo. i was particularly happy that night to have yin lin with us for jia's birthday celebration.



16. hang out with wan pig pig. we had a really long chat at moli cafe. will meet her in subang ;)



17. went to tanjung with fat fat, jia jia and chong hao. no sign of chong hao in the pic, rit? he's the one taking our pic. ^^



this is the biggest durian on earth. you will find it in tanjung emas, muar, johor.



18. jia brought fat fat and me to try the otak-otak at sungai abong (a place in muar, obviously). muar has lots of tasty food and this is the main reason that i'm growing fatter.



19. next~ it's baking hour! the 5 of us in the pic baked some muffin on my younger sis's birthday~


serving the muffin with my pig in my arm. piggy's hungry too.



how do our muffins look?


20. had new yer celebratinoi at PP cafe. i had uploaded the pics in the previous post.




21. playing kites at tanjung after new year celebration. the first kite that we played with didn't really fly well and we concluded that sth's wrong with the kite. the 2nd kite was alvin's kite. it was flying so high and nice that in the end, it was blown away. ^^!!


22. applied a membership at a gym centre.


i have been doing gym whenever i'm free but it doesn't seem to help me in getting rid off my fat. well, can't blame, i eat more than i exercise.


23. spend most of the time with my family. I try not to miss any breakfast, lunch and dinner with them (cz i really miss them madly while having my meal alone in KL). i try to talk as much as i can with my daddy, mummy, sister and brother (cz chatting on the phone do make lots of difference). i try to be a little girl in front of them (cz i really am sick of doing everything on my own in KL). after this holiday, i will have to be another katherine.


i did enjoy myself and i'm happy with it~


holiday is going to be over soon~ i'm preparing myself for the 2nd dreadful semester in college.


goodbye, holiday! I'll see you soon.

2 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

i miss my holiday tooo~~~~~
pls come baack my holiday.....
so sweet hav a long holiday wif u...my darling 4jie.....hehe

katherine said...

lol..u make my holiday sweet...
hehe..work hard for your studies in 2008!
all the best!