Tuesday, June 22, 2010

right now.

i have a picture, of me, sitting at starbucks, with my favourite mocha in hand, listening to songs sang by charice pempengco, and reading nice interesting book, and maybe, when i am tired of reading, i would turn my head around, looking at people around, seeing what they are doing.

soon, really soon, i would step into that picture and make it real. =)

i haven't been really stressing myself studying, on the contrary, i have been enjoying studying, at starbucks. haha.
love the atmosphere there, it's clams my little mind down, and makes studies more efficient, i am guessing it's the caffeine from the drinks that helps. it must be. and i have great company to study with, thanks kris!!

OH YEA! CARLYN'S BACK!!!!! i can't wait, can't wait to see my lovely elder sister!!!!!!



confession of the day:
i bought 2 pcs of clothes from MNG. i am not feeling sorry as the sale's crazy. i would be sorry only if i missed it. so, yea, it's not a guilty confession, a happy one though. xp

well, another 6 days to go!
still have loads to catch up with and i am so going to leave my laptop till i am done with the exam.
bye bye my love, bye bye fb, bye bye youtube.

*happily eating rojak before studying again. yum yum*
btw, i gain weight. this happens whenever exam's near. haha.

I WILL BE BACK! soon.

love, katherine.

No comments: