Tuesday, June 29, 2010

i think, i left my heart at muar.

I MISS MY MOM AND DAD!

and i don't know why there's lining under the wordings. i tried to get rid of it, but oh well, i am simply lousy at all these IT stuff, i ended up fixing nothing. too complicated for a single-cell-like me to handle.
this is going to make my supposedly-lovey-and-warm post of me missing the 2 old-yet-still-quite-young people at home looks funny. *scream*

okay, forget bout it.
i can't wait for the exam to be over and go HOME to see my sweet mama and papa. not forgetting the legendary, awesome sister, carlyn kang who got back since 22nd june.
when i called home few nights back, they were all happily playing mahjongggggg.
gosh! jealousy and enviousness filled me up so badly that it nearly burst out of me, shattering me to pieces, and scattering pieces of me on the floor at my sad medium room at vista b2-01-01.
my mouth is dying of having the taste of home-cooked food. somebody! help!

i can't help but to let something out. not supposed to be related to this post, but i just can't stand holding this, so, here goes:

i just got screwed by OSPE paper this morning! oh my gosh. worst heart attack ever!
i was so panicked that i even forgot to fill in my student ID on the last few papers. disastrous!
too many parasites to identify and too many lesions to describe.
gosh, the healthy cells and abnormal cells simply look the same to me. *SCREAM*
i felt so stupid like i never studied for the exam. how bad was that, huh?
btw, i am totally hating the 25-time-5-min buzzes that never fail to shock me from answering questions half way. 5 mins for a 10 marks question and 24 5-min-10mark questions totally drained me EMPTY. i was walking dead, talking dead, eating dead after the paper.

enough of ranting about OSPE, i rest my case.

OSCE's tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
6 physical examinations and 4 history takings are awaiting ahead.
i shall stand strong through EOS 3 and get over it SOON.
perhentian awaits! haha.

too restless after dinner to study now.

i, am missing home.

love, katherine.

No comments: