Wednesday, June 23, 2010

a day, called happy.

me: da jie, i am confirming the perhentian trip with you a...it's on the 5th july and we're only going home on the 7th.

carlyn: huh??? what??? i don't feel like going la...wanna stay at home...

me: WHAT!!!!??? you promised to go to perhentian with me...you PROMISED!

carlyn: i really wanna stay at home la...wanna accompany dad and mum...

me: you can't do this to me la...i don't care..you are coming along...

carlyn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

ME: what now!!!????

carlyn: was just pulling your legs la..of course i am going to the island..you are my sister ma.

ME: LOL.

awwww....isn't my sister sweet???? lol.
i love the last sentence.
'you are my sister ma.'

it's funny how others like to make fun of me, even my sister jokes with me, like most of the time, or maybe all the time, whenever she gets the chance to. she totally enjoys seeing me getting agitated. that's sick, seriously, but what to do, she's already my sister. it's not like i have a choice, to turn the situation the other way round, like me, enjoying kidding my sister.
anyway, i am not complaining. i can totally take jokes, i don't get mad that easily, on contrary, i enjoy the little moment where people around me are happy, though i am the one providing the laughter or being laughed at. okay, i hope that statement doesn't make me sounds like an idiot/someone with low IQ. i just like seeing people happy. that keeps me going.

i take back my 'goodbye' to my laptop.
i can stay away from fb, i can stay away from youtube, but i can't stay away from my blog.
it's where, i leave my footprints from time to time. =D

just finished chatting with my mum and carlyn on the phone. totally love the speaker-on function of mobile. that makes 3 people chatting possible. ahhhh, technology!

i am as happy as ever today, had my favourite pork noodles at subang (have been craving for that heavenly nice food for a really long long time, thanks kris!), studied with nice tazo tea at starbucks cafe (study can't be better at else where), walked around midvalley after studying, bought some awesome cosmetics thingy (still learning on how to improve my look), watched awesome movie 'the karate kid' (oh my! jaden smith is so cute! love him so much that i wanna marry him no matter what), talked to 2 of my favourite people on earth (you know, my mama and my carlyn), got a text from vonne telling me that she's already back in malaysia (vonne should see my expression reading her msg: 'boo. =]').

life can't be any better. i am serious. it's the simplest thing that counts, and makes you smile.
it's not easy to hold on to that, the least that i can do, is to just let it be.
life's fair, you can't have everything, but there's always something, that belongs only to you, that makes you happy, that will always be there, right in front of you. maybe you can't see all the time, can't feel it all the time, somehow, it's just there., to make up what's missing, to fill in the blanks.
people who know me well enough, you know what i missed, something that hurts me a little, but not to worry, i am all right, i am okay, i am still happy.
what hurts you but didn't kill you makes you stronger, isn't it?
i am, stronger, than every yesterday that i cried. =D

promised myself and kristel that i would finish liver pathology by hook or by crook before i sleep. promise is promise.

going off to study now! have no idea of what time i would be going to bed and how am i going to crawl out of my bed in the morning. pssst..

love, katherine.

2 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

U stay at which resort?

katherine said...

fatttt~~~
we're gonna stay at cocohut =)