Tuesday, October 7, 2008

thought of the day.

just when i thought i can take good care of myself, i failed.
bloody sh**.
got myself so worn out and i hated it. *can really go bang the wall*
having my break now and it's doing me real good.
burden just get heavier and heavier everyday and life gets harder and harder everyday.

keeping things simple and am lowering the expectation from myself.
guess i am pushing myself a little bit too hard.
have no idea of what's the point of all these but still, can't help to stress myself over everything.
self-contradicting is the perfect description for me right now.
fussy me and gosh! this is so freaky.

i am getting really old i think. O-L-D.
haha.

can't believe that i will be finishing a-level in another 2 months.
phew. 2008, fastest year ever.
and yet, a year to remember.
not gonna lose my grip for the exam is starting SOON.
thinking bout it never fails to make me feel panic.
real panic.

when things are going on so right, it feels wrong. seriously. this is what is happening to me now.

cheerio~

No comments: