Tuesday, October 14, 2008

it's 5.45 p.m.

finally got myself back to subang.
no, i am not emo.

have been losing touch with my classmates for more than a week and yes, it feels weird thinking and even talking about it.
miss college life and i guess i really missED it. =(

there will be a month of battle to go starting next Monday.
bless me loads.
not going to think too much about what will happen and my only plan for the time being is to do my revision at my own pace,then go into the examination hall with thick jacket, sit for the paper, not going to ramp about it, not going to forget what i went through and wait patiently for the result, which will only be out next year and it's like way longgggggggg.

have not been feeling well and the allergy is back.
the monster. herk.
praying hard that i will be OK SOON.
*crossing my fingers*

so numb over everything and yes, i am very the tired these few days.
i need more sleep and my bed, here i come~

P.S: i can't wait to watch Gossip Girl season 2. Alvin Tan, if you ever read this, pls be prepared to bring gossip girl for me when you are back. =D thanks a million!

cheerio~

No comments: