Sunday, October 19, 2008

how?

ok. i have been trying my best to stay focus on the books but nothing seems to work.
i am so worried bout the exam that starts TOMORROW.
i am so not prepared.
uncertainties are filling me up and leaving me speechless and numb.

read this free verses somewhere and i really like it:

Never regret a day in your life.
Good days give you Happiness.
Bad days give you Experiences.
Both are essential to life.
Keep going.
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing.

...
no. it's still not working.
can't seem to motivate myself for the time being.
it's really hard to convince myself that everything is fine.
and it's even harder to make myself feeling better when the stress is so immense.

cheerio~

No comments: