Wednesday, October 29, 2008

can't think of a title.

something is not right with me today.
after lunch, i had a really intense stomachache, and i ended up rushing to the toilet twice.
was lying on the bed trying to get rid of the pain and i ended up watching at the ceiling for an hour.
i was stoning and it's not cool at all.

i have nothing better to do and the sight of the past year papers makes me feeling like puking so much that i decided to give myself a break on this 'beautiful' wednesday.
all work and no play makes kath a dull girl. very true.

my favorite pastime is looking at the pictures that i have in my mobile and laptop.
i have so many pictures that i like and muahaha, i am going to post them up at my blog.
carmen asked why did i post 'this' and 'that' at my blog, and here goes my answer:
it's my blog. i do whatever i like with it. *gasp. i sound like a bimbo*

people and things that make me happy:

looking at her cute face makes me feel happy.

trying to imitate her cute face makes me feel happy.

taking picture with the baby girl makes me happy.

having chocolate banana cake makes me feel happy.

making daddy a birthday card makes me feel happy.

winning a game makes me happy.

having ice-cream makes me happy.

yi ying sharing her banana split makes me happy.

having vonne to accompany me for my interview makes me happy.

using a RM15 voucher to get mcdonald for free makes me happy.

getting this cute little mirror from my little sister makes me happy.

lepak-ing with the girls makes me happy.

dinner with the girls makes me happy.

taking pretty picture with jul makes me happy.

cam-whoring with ying makes me happy.

eating doughnuts makes me happy.

having wine with daddy whenever i am back in muar makes me happy.

coffee and curry puff as breakfast with mummy makes me happy.


got a slight change at my fringe and i am happy.

lol.
i just wanted to post up some pictures to make myself happy.

ok. i am done with this post and i am going back to my revision.
b-o-r-i-n-g.

cheerio~

No comments: