Saturday, May 3, 2008

currently running out of life.

i feel like posting something up, no, i don't feel like doing anything. i do feel like posting something. no, i don't. yes, i do and no, i don't.*self-contradicting* oh well, i will just do some crapping.

i'm so sick of the background of my blog and i'm so going to change the colour from black to pink right after my AS exam. muahaha.

promised jul that i would post our picture here, BUT something's wrong. i managed to save the pic as a copy (after editing) BUT the format of the picture could not be recognised. therefore, it can't be uploaded to blog spot. i already have enough question marks on my head and that's it, i am not going to post the picture till i have no excuse for that. my excuse for the time being: not in the mood to fix the prob due to exam stress.

have been up to nothing but doing revision on chemistry. oh yes! you can try to ask me more on organic compounds, make me really nervous in case i can't answer, make me really stressful in case i got the answer wrong and i would study more like there's no tomorrow.

blah blah blah. i need a brain which i can stuff everything in it and make it function for every exam paper. 7 days to go before my 1st paper. phew. bless me. bless me.

i just finished watching one of the greatest movies in 2008-------IRON MAN!
i'm not a nerd who does nothing else but studying, i do need to rest and relax. this explains why i ended up sitting in the cinema, watching this hot stuff. anyway, back to the movie 'IRON MAN'.
it's a must-watch, ppl! you would definitely fall hard for Tony Starks! he's the hottest super hero i ever seen. the technology in the movie, WOW! the machines and the robots in the movie, DOUBLE WOW! i love this movie soooooo~

well well well, i shall stop pampering myself, i shall stop dancing my fingers on my keyboard and i shall get a good night sleep and get everything started tomorrow.

cheerio.

No comments: