Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tomorow's a holiday!

that's why i'm in vonne's room right now!

muahaha!! i'm happy!! i can finally go online, blog for a short while and surf the net for fun!!
you know, i don't have a laptop with me and i am so addicted to Internet that i find myself uneasy without it for some days. katherine, you need to get rid of this madness.


muahaha!! vonne, you are the best!!

this is a special post dedicated to vonne.
thanks vonne for being such a nice friend. =) have been helping me a lot in my bio too. thanks vonne. *big hug to vonne*


and yes, yi ying, don't get jealous, thanks too for helping me with my chemistry. ah ying a, i can understand organic compounds better now. muahaha. thanks.

i'm having a real good time in vonne's room, listening to jay chou's songs (jay chou can really sing wei!) and typing this post.
msn has not been co-operative. sigh. have to keep trying. anyway, i'm happy enough with blogging. muahaha.

promise vonne that i would do my revision in a short while. ok. have to go now!


cheerio =)

No comments: