Sunday, May 4, 2008

breaking one of my rules.

i'm sitting in a cyber cafe in subang jaya, blogging!
darn! i keep breaking my own rules! i hate it!
this is a post to complain how frustrated i am breaking my own rules.
if it's not because of *blah blah blah* (personal reasons), i would never be in a cyber cafe at all.
to those who love visiting cyber cafe, no offence. it's my problem not having the interest of sitting in a cyber cafe, surfing the net as i find it incredibly uncomfortable. My problem! just let me complain! muahaha.

mad at myself! yes! i'm mad at myself. i have no one to vent my anger on but my blog. ah~ i'm so emo now. i need to take a nice bath, get my mind clear and back to the normal self. *mumbling to myself*

ok. i'm done with what i'm supposed to do online. chaoz!

No comments: