Friday, May 30, 2008

my girlfriends <3

there are 3 BESTEST girlfriends that i can ever ask for.
hundred and thousand of reasons i can give, to tell you how lucky i am to have met and knew them.

a picture says a thousand words, rit? and i have more than 1 picture, and i have many many pictures to help me speak. lol. so, here goes~

meet my girlfriends! (from the lest) yvonne, julia and yi ying.

i call her vonne. she's the one who understands me well enough and can give me very very constructive advices. the emo 1, and the one who taught me how to think better, and she's the reason i got TTMS, which is a good thing. honest. thanks vonne darl!

i call her jul jul. she's the sweetest one among the 4 of us. a very supportive friend, have been sharing lots of feelings with her and have been getting lots of comforts from her. she's the one i can trust, i can rely on. thanks, jul.

i call her ah ying / ying a. she's the most helpful and sincere friend i ever met. she's generous in sharing and loving in caring. a good listener and a very understanding girl. have been learning a lot from ah ying. thanks, ah ying.

we were at secret recipe, just sitting together, talking, taking picutures, and katherine was really happy, spending my time with really closed friends.

vonne gonna keep her hair long after getting lots of noise from me. lol. can't wait to see her with long hair.

jul jul and vonne are housemates..

and katherine and ah ying are neighbours.

random picture of vonne and jul.

random picture of jul and ying.

ying and vonne sit next to each other in the class all the time.
kath and jul sit next to each other in the class all the time too.
group picture of us~
memory stays forever in this picture. we were there at secret recipe, spending an emo night together.

and there was a night when vonne and jul jul stayed in my room.

we did our revision for mathematics paper 1 and we had fun too~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vonne with my blanket. (don't kill me when you see this pic, vonne. love ya love ya!)

jul jul and my blanket. (don't kill me when you see this pic, jul. you look cute in this pic.)

and me with my mickey-mouse blanket. me love my blanket very much.

this is vonne with my pinky.

jul with my pinky.

and me with my pinky.

we were taking lots of pictures before we sleep. and i realised, we do love taking pictures! very much!

jul jul and my piggy.

i'm the greedy one, i want to have my piggy and pinky in one picture.

and vonne too, the greedy one. muahaha.

katherine was so happy to have them around. (too bad ying was not there, if not, it would be perfect. katherine is sad as her room is not big enough for 4 girls. sob sob.)

my room was so messy and luckily they didn't complain. the mess was so embarrassing.

vonne the mermaid and jul the photographer.


cutest picture of vonne of that night. i really like this pic. x)

jul jul, saying no to my camera. xp

the 3 of us again. it was a pyjamas party! lol.

lots of love from kath.

cheerio.

No comments: