Tuesday, December 18, 2007

taggy thing

tagged by fat fat and Alvin:

7 things to be done before my death:

  1. marry a nice guy. (guess this would be every girl's dream.)
  2. have children. (i love kids~~)
  3. give my parents a real good life, like what they have been giving me. =)
  4. build my dream house.
  5. travel around the world with my loved one.
  6. achieve my ambition as a good doctor.
  7. be truly happy and learn to love more.

7 things that i will not do even if it kills me:

  1. commit suicide. (apparently!)
  2. let my family down. (they are my everything.)
  3. be unfaithful to my husband. ( i know what commitment is.)
  4. take someone or something for granted.
  5. torture someone.
  6. sacrifice my freedom to someone who doesn't worth it.
  7. smoke.

7 things that i do when I'm away from public:

  1. cry deep tears.
  2. bath, poop and pee.
  3. dig my nose.
  4. draw sth.
  5. walking around in my house wearing boxer.
  6. sing to myself.
  7. fantasize crazy things that you would be scared to find out.

7 fave sentences / quotes / expression:

  1. think, and let your heart and mind be free. what you find there will be truth.
  2. nothing in this world is right or wrong. Thinking made it so.
  3. I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
  4. people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
  5. it is good to have an end to journey towards; but it's the journey that matters in the end.
  6. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
  7. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."

7 songs:

  1. won't let you go - cristian alexanda
  2. filling me up - britney spears
  3. you were my everything - aviation
  4. stronger - britney spears
  5. shadow of the day - linkin park
  6. inconsolable - backstreet boys
  7. break the ice - britney spears

7 things i'll make you didn't do if you did:

  1. say something nasty bout my family and buddies. (once again, i love my family and friends, never try to hurt them. i may be weak, but i will protect them as much as i can.)
  2. frame me? i hate it..
  3. impose what you think is right on me. (I still have my brain functioning pretty well, i can still think and differentiate what's right or wrong.)
  4. claim that you understand me when you don't even know what's running in my mind.
  5. steal anything from me.
  6. touch me inappropriately. (i can't stand sick people who are desperate for girls.disgusting i would say.)
  7. say that i'm a princess or wat. (pls, i'm just katherine kang.)

-the end-

No comments: