Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hohoho Holidays~

Yeah! it's holidays!

I have been told that my blog is so dead (sorry~ i know I'm lazy~) and i guess it's time for me to do some update.

so...i will start off with what i have been doing after my semester exam~
we're in the bus (obviously), going to klcc, visiting Aquaria. semester exam is finally over, yeah~ Katherine is happy~
yvonne and yi ying~ they are happy too~ =p

i don't know why and when they took this pic. anyway, just ignore us~

I took a nap in the bus and when i'm awoke, we're already in front of klcc.

We walked quite a long distance from Suria shopping mall, passing through a car park before reaching aquaria. darn tiring..(i really have to admit that i lost all my stamina and i need sports~)

greeted by these fishes after passing through the entrance.


i like this star fish~ i don't understand why it's name star FISH. it looks like a star but not a FISH.

the most disgusting frog i ever seen. wonder if it will turn into a prince after a princess kisses it~

it's the giant frog! as big as a rock~ disgusting..

i didn't realise the lizard was there until my friends point them out. ok..i'm blur, i admit.

rose hair tarantula~ scientific name: Grammostola gala. isn't it beautiful?

here comes the Malaysian giant millipede, with the scientific name: myriapoda diplopoda.

me me me..

with vonne~~ we're straight for your info.

the tree inside the aquarium is real and still alive man! cool~i really love this pic~

meet the lion fish. clap*clap*clap* it's pretty!

sea turtle! i thought it would be huge but it turned out to be kind of cute. not very big in size and i'm guessing that it's still a little boy or girl. Xp

i don't know what is this but i think it's quite special in some other way..and scary in another way.

i find this lady kind of sexy. what do you think, louis? =p

omg..i just realised our height..ahem ahem..compare to the model. ^^!!

i don't know what's it scientific name, but we call it dog-faced fish.

the king of the underwater world~

jelly fish~ they are the cutest creature!

clown fish~ i call it nemomo~~

a picture of me with a soft toy~

and moon won with the sea lion~

we all love those caps! all of us look 5 years younger. hohoho..

me with nerissa, the cute 1~

four different types of caps~ buy me a cap, mummy!

i like the octopus on moon won's head. super cute!!

a picture with jasmine and jul jul. i bet jasmine is enjoying herself in US now. take lots of pictures and show me when you are back ya, jasmine~

the pic of jul, vonne, yi ying and me. jul will be going back to sarawak; vonne will be going back to JB; and yi ying will be going back to penang. the next time we meet each other will be in 2008~ sigh, gonna miss you guys~

in the evening, vonne, ul and i went to sunway pyramid for a short shopping trip.

i bought my mum and sisters Christmas presents and i was soooo broke after all the spending. vonne didn't join jul and me for dinner as she needed to go home earlier to pack her stuff.

jul and i had Vietnamese cuisine. The food and drinks are shown in the pics, it's delicious~ just have a look and don't ask me what did i have, i couldn't remember~

yummy yummy~ my stomach was happy!

jul and i at the restaurant~

conclusion: i'm extremely relief and happy after a week of stressful exam.

I gonna be crazy and enjoy the rest of my holidays!!

No comments: