Friday, December 21, 2007

sth funny from a lame lame guy!

yesterday was supposed to be a happy happy day but someone spoilt it.


i don't think i need to mention the happy hour i enjoyed from morning till evening and i will just start with what happened at the end of the day.


i received a msg when i got home after 'lim-teh ing' with friends.


the 1st msg i received was : u reali ha..make ppl buli me..
my reaction was : har?? what the hell is this guy talking about?
-i forgot what i replied as i didn't save the msg.-


2nd msg from the guy : u start it wan la..shit la..
my reaction was : what did i do? shit??
-unsaved reply-


3rd msg was : u duno? dun k k la..evrybdy sy wat u tell thm i wan 2 woo u lo...make me
damn pai seh..
my reaction was: what?? i tell his friends that he wanna woo me?? lol..damn funny..i wonder
who he thinks he is. k k? do i need to do that?
-unsaved reply-


4th msg : yala...actualy thy almst 4gt leli..sdnly u cme thy jiu rmbr again..sme duno wan
knw oso knw liao..my lfe nxt time muz b vry 'intrstng' liao la..
my reaction was: what is he trying to tell me?? what does it got to do with his life?
-unsaved reply-


5th msg : easy 2 sy..knw a lot ppl wan kacau me liao la..smthng 2 do bout plkn thng u tel
thm la..
my reaction was: what does it got to do with me if ppl kacau him? and i wonder what did i tell
'thm'..
-unsaved reply-


6th msg : bcouz tis thng oni u knw a...
my reaction was: am i really the only one who know?? who knows if he is the one spreading..
-unsaved reply-


7th msg : whch 1 tel u?
my reaction was : how would i remember anything when i don't really care bout the rumours.
and my reply was: lots of them...i didn't say anything at all..so..don't keep saying that i spread
anything bout u..ok?



8th msg : anythng u sy la..i oso dint sy i wan 2 woo u...y my phone gt tat msg...
my reaction was : as if i care..
and my reply was: har? pls..i never believe any word from u also..


9th msg : wat word?
my reaction : he didn't even know what he's sending in his msg? poor guy..
and my reply was: check your msg pls..wat u sent, u know the best..


10th msg : wat i sent u wor? i snt u many msg b4...
my reaction : wonder where his memory has gone to..sighh.
and my reply was: anything..i didn't keep the msgs at all..can't answer your ques..by the
way..your ques is: what did i send u wor?


11th msg : i duno wat is ur meaning...
my reaction was : did he pass his compression in upsr, pmr or spm??
and my reply was: i'm not interested to explain..just want u 2 know tat i never said any stupid
stuff like u wanna woo me or wat...don't simply accuse me..thanks..


12th msg : juz lik u sy juz knw i duno anythng...tats y i ask u y they sy u tel thm...i dint
try 2 acuse u a...thy mention u thn i ask u la..
my reaction was : he doesn't seem to understand what i have been repeating 'i didn't say
anything bout u wooing me'. never mind, i shall tell him again.
and my reply was: last msg for u: i didn't say anything bout u wooing me. this is totally insane n
impossible.


i would really hope that this guy will just accept the fact that i never ever said that he wanna woo me. first of all, i'm not very close with this guy and i don't remember having even one proper conversation with him. how can i ever come out with the stupid idea that he wanna woo me?? strange strange!

his msgs are trying to accuse me for doing sth that i did not do at all. for this, i really am frustrated. if he wanna proved me wrong, show me the fact.

the way i reply your msg would be the way u msg me. if i received a msg saying 'i miss u', i will definitely reply u in the same way u sms me. if you are sincere in saying what u feel, i will be sincere too in return. if you are just kidding and trying to make fun of me, u can actually ignore my reply as i would be sending u sth meaningless.

if i do called someone darl or dear in the msg, think of who you are to me in the 1st place before you know whether i'm serious in addressing you that way.

if i send 'i love u too', pls, think again, who are you to me? are you really close with me? if not, you should know that i actually am crapping. and the 'i love you too' does not carry any value.

katherine saying someone wooing her??

very funny! haha..

by the way, i wonder who is his friends who said that i told them that he wanna woo me?? his friends are just another foolish guy in this case.

3 comments:

fatfat a.k.a shiying said...

kath dun need so busy 2 tell ppl tat u 1na woo her...
coz she is enough famous...
not like u..need 2 catch attention fr every1 by using ppl's name....lame guy...so pity...

'dun kk'
pls la she need 2 kk meh...tell ppl u 1na woo her ,she will proud meh...if is a handsome guy is ok..but u....haiz...
if u really 1 2 woo her..u also cant get a...u think who ar u a...somemore she will damn xia sua hor...

u dun shiok sendiri..i really dun noe how tebal is ur face...somemore y u dun1 terus speak out when we ar limteh-ing..y need 2 wait till kath is back..then using sms...if u 1na more famous u should tell every1 proudly not using those stupit sms..ok???????

Lastly...every1 noe u ar so gian bu...

Mavin aka Nemo said...

hehe cool down la kat. Not worth it la make urself upset thinking about it.Just take it as something lame and boring no point wan la.

Haha i agree with shiying tat ur ady famous, u dont need to this type of thing to get attention. All u need to do is just sit there and give ppl numbers and ask them line up XD

JuLJuL said...

lol. so damn confusing la ok. haha. stupid jerk. can go die la him. huh. don care bout him la k? miss ya kat. =D