Friday, December 28, 2007

Greeeeeeeeeat movies

i have been watching lots of movies lately and i think i 'm over watching them.
ya, i m very addicted to movies recently (reason: did not watch any movie when i was in subang. sad.)

the 1st movie that i watch during this holiday was BEOWULF~

what a HUNK!

Angelina Jolie~forever sexy~


followed by I AM LEGEND (i watched this movie with my elder sister for the 1st time, with my friends for the 2nd time, with my brother for the 3rd time and with my younger sister for the 4th time.)
tell me if it you think this movie is NOT nice (i will strangle u~muahaha).

will smith rockxxx!


presenting...NATIONAL TREASURE!

i just want a piece a gold from the Nicolas Cage~

not forgetting ENCHANTED~

i just kept laughing, and laughing, and laughing..till my brother smacked me for acting like a crazy woman. I nearly dropped my jaw.

i re-watched TERMINATOR 3 with my little brother.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is still young~love him the most!
lastly, bringing you guys Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
i watched this movie on channel 5. quite an old movie and i guess ppl might totally forget bout it.
however, i still think it's worthy to watch it again.
I gonna catch ALIENS VS PREDATOR TOMORROW! yahoo~
that's all from kath today~ tala~

No comments: