Saturday, November 12, 2011

Reading week.

how i abhor times flies so quickly, sometimes i find myself in a pool of mess, where i am not sure of what i did for the past few days. urgh, so hating the feeling of not being clear of what's going on.

did a few revision here and there, trying to finish as much as i could. but looking at all the notes that i piled them up over the past 6 week, woah, not easy task. procrastination, what a bitch.

in the midst of chaos, hearing what happened to my friend, brought me the thought of how important appreciation is in everyday life.
people around, they come and go all the time, do you just let them go, or hold on to them?
do you care as much as you are supposed to be, and do you just revolve around your very own centre?
easier said than done, not like i do appreciate people around me well, but i do still appreciate most of them pretty well, i guess.

time is officially insufficient for me, since i came to belfast.
there's always so much to do, so little time to spend.
i wish i could have more time, i need more time, to talk to my family and friends.
i miss them so dearly no one else could imagine.

tomorrow would be the last day of my reading week.
oh no, the annoying pile of notes is still there. still there. mountain high, oh so depressing.
celebrating a friend's birthday in an hour at a japanese restaurant. so much of me wanting to do hardcore revision. *bitch-slapping myself*

love, katherine.

No comments: