Tuesday, November 22, 2011

people change.

i change.
so much when i looked back, i couldn't find the old me.
those who accepted me for who i am, i love you guys.
those who see me through all the changes, family and friends, i thank you so so much.
turning 22, it's just another number.

i am not going to stop changing, that's how it's gonna be.

not being able to celebrate with my family is like having one empty hole in the perfect piece of birthday cake right in front of me. how i wish they know how much i love and miss them.
actually i don't know how to celebrate without family and closed friends around. sad.

looking around, unfamiliarity is the new familiarity.
somehow, i quite like it that way :)

just some random shit talk. i am too lazy to start on my portfolio, finding anything to do but to start with it.

love, katherine.

2 comments:

[Yvonne] said...

as Yi Ying would say, 'the only constant in Katherine'es life is change'.

oh and not forgetting lots of drama as well. ;P

katherine said...

i think the only constant in my life is instant.
haha, that rhymes!

you 2 know me best, all those dramas, gosh, need a decrease.

xx