Wednesday, December 15, 2010

quick update.

oh yeah! i finished my assignment #2 in 3 hours! free! finally free of selective!
have been caught up with loads of stuff, uhm, loads of playing and eating actually.

i, need a list, a TO-DO list for this holiday to not lose track of what i am suppose to be busy with, instead of total slacking.
i shall not sleep, nor eat excessively (reminding myself X 100000000 times).

will be back to consistent blogging after friday. friday is a big big day ;)
celebrating early christmas with my IMU dearest fellows. really excited bout it.

oh, one last thing before i leave this post, i've collected my selective result, and can shameless-ly announce that it's a B-.
goodbye C the arsehole. i don't wanna see you again, not anymore in my life.
will work harder for the better. this i promise myself, and my mummy!

happy holiday, peeps!

love, katherine.

No comments: