Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BEST gifts ever!

on my birthday a week ago, i've gotten this most precious gift i can ever asked for!

A BOOK OF MEMORIES!
made by kris kris and becky.


the contents that i would go through almost every night before i sleep:
















all those pictures and captions never fail to put HUGE HUGE smile on my face!
I LOVE ALL THOSE PICTURES, not because it all has gotten my face in it, but the 2 lovely people in the album! thanks for the memories throughout the 2 years!


thank you, becky, for the letter!


thank you, kris kris, for the letter!


i love the album, AND I LOVE YOU GALS MORE!!!!!


and today, i receive a card from a lovely lady! from UK!
my favourite colour: PINK!


and being as yvonne as ever, you, vonne, SUMMARISE KATHERINE KANG OF TAYLOR'S IN A CARD! i couldn't stop laughing reading the card!


THANK YOU, vonne! i know you would be reading this. you know me well enough and BFF till the end of time!

3 girls mentioned above, THANK YOU for the best birthday gifts EVER!
I LOVE YOU GALS, A LOT!!!!

love, katherine.

4 comments:

yvonne* said...

heeheehee indeed i was reading it.
i was quite jealous about the book though, until i saw something pink. XD

oh and what's the colour of the number 21? =P


I LOVE YOU DARL! xxoxoxox

katherine said...

LIM YVONNE!!!!!! very bad of you!
the 21 is either blue or purple~~~
BUT, i confirm it's blue d~ hehehehehe...
LOVE YOU LOADS, you jealous pig!!!

yvonne* said...

oh crap. in that case i might be colour blind. it was green to me. XP

katherine said...

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! welcome to the club vonne~~~~
<3