Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

yeap! i turn 21 on this very special day.

went to sleep with a big great smile (come to think about it, it's funny and scary in a way), and i woke up with a bigger and greater smile. =D

mummy being the very 1st to text me her wishing, and 9 awesome people started my birthday with 'rompak rompak', scaring the shit out of me, making me scream so hard that i think the only person i scared most was myself. it's a surprise that i would never forget. thanks guys!
got a video call from jul before sleep and that's the start of my very one and only 21st birthday.

first of all, thank you mummy, daddy, carlyn, ying ying and yong yong! i'm so happy to have gotten texts and calls from you lovelies!
next, thanks kristel and becky for the surprise and the memories kept in the album!
next, thanks jon jon, daniel, whay chiat, shan, alex, shiong qi and edward for bringing so much laughter throughout the surprise!
btw, special thanks to jon for being raped twice. i laugh so hard i nearly teared.
next, thanks jul babe for the wishing!

yi ying, thanks for the 8 a.m. call! followed by vonne! i went back to sleep, as usual.
i am so happy to have heard from jul, ying and vonne despise the distance! love you gals!

had breakfast at starbucks with leafy and kris.
it's a good start of a day with toffee nut frappuccino! it's christmas in a cup!

well, as summative is in 2 days, less than 24 hours time, you can guess what i did for the whole day after good breakfast.
i mug! hehehehe.
as a reward for my, being a hardworking imu student, i bought myself shushi zenmai as snack.
the birthday girl needs to be pampered. xp

had dinner with my best girls at imu (leafy, kris and becky) at my favourite restaurant, the chili's!
thanks for the dinner girls!

and then, here i am, back at vista b, feeling really tired of one long day, resting for a while before studying again.

i am truly thankful for every wishing sent, through sms-es, phone calls or facebook! thank you!
the effort of typing it, tapping the keypad brought me a smile. it's lovely!

it has been a great day!
i don't need any luxury as i have gotten the best of all, family whom i love and love me as much as i do, and friends who care.

as long as i am happy, every single day could be my birthday!

wishing people whom i love and care stay healthy and happy!
wishing imu people pass every exam with good result!
keeping my last wish to myself, it's a secret that i will never tell. ;p

post-birthday celebration there will be after exam! wohoo!
and i really really don't need a party, cz i am already happy. =)

love, katherine.

No comments: