Tuesday, November 2, 2010

chin up!

so much of cheering for the others, i need somebody to cheer for me right now.
yes, cheer for me to cheer me up, now.

all that i have wanted is to transform from:

THIS:
caption: me, who is retarded much, who knows how to eat, sleep, spend, shit, crap. thing that i could do best would be study, maybe (wait a minute, i can't even achieve oh-so-fantastic result.wtf.). as a whole, a useful person wanna-be i am for the time being.

to...

THIS:
caption: professional-looking/intelligent much? someone who is needed, someone useful, someone my parents would be so proud of, a doctor, or even better, a surgeon! someone with confidence from inside out! ahh~ how i wish i was already a doctor wearing that scrub!

from a cocoon to a butterfly! the transformation that i want so badly now.

there's a super long road ahead for me to walk down, with strength and courage, with passion and enthusiasm, with smile and tears, with family and friends.

i just have to keep reminding myself to keep moving. it's suffocating sometimes, to be stressed most of the time, nevertheless, i am still me, being as optimistic as ever, hoping for the best after every trial, despise each ends with a fall or success.

for every better tomorrow! cheers!

i end up cheering for myself. kind of cool after all, no?

well, going off to bed now as i have a dialysis center to visit tomorrow with my pbl-mates. good night.

love, katherine.

2 comments:

yi ying said...

kath !! omgoodness u do definitely look good in scrubs !!

and yes you'll be successful in your future life, all we have to do is keep the fighting spirit !!

loves,
ying :)

katherine said...

you can always cheer me up and put a big big smile on my face with just a snap of your fingers!

let's keep fighting! =)

love you loads!!!!!