Friday, March 12, 2010

phew.

just got over with summative and it's freaking tough. tougher than i what i expected.
and, i have no idea of what's going to happen when it comes to EOS exam.
gosh. so have to study everyday after this weekend.
call me a nerd. a cool one though.

had nice dinner with kris, quenson, shan and felix at madam kwan's, midvalley.
back to level zero. didn't expect the first two person that i hang out with at midvalley, who are shan and felix, having dinner together again after one long year, of course with 2 more awesome people.
time flies! without realising, it's semester 3 and it's time to get down to real business.
the funny thing about medical school is the first year is so like college and the second year treats you like hell!
have been learning so so much and i am really grateful to be where i am now.

miss home and YES! i am so going home tomorrow!
can't wait.
never got this home-sicked before. guess it's the chinese-new-year food and the people back at muar that poisoned my mind. mostly because of the people.

be me. it's not about me being myself all the time.
it's a note, reminding myself not to forget, who i am , and not being who i am not.
haven't been myself, and it's good that i am taking a few days of break, clearing my mind, knowing what i want and do what i wish.

breathing out a heavy breath. it's time to take a rest.
aaaa~ tonight is going to be a good good night! =)

love, katherine.

No comments: