Wednesday, March 24, 2010

blogging while eating yummy CALBEE.

just in case you people who are reading are wondering what i have been doing.

seriously, i am so lifeless that i study everyday.
i do have a target that i am really determined to achieve.
never wanted anything so badly. this is my very 1st time, wanting to achieve like shockingly good result in EOS 3, so i have got to work like realllll hard!
asking for nothing else but to make my parents and you people who are reading proud.

update number 1:
got a new phone. cz i am so clumsy that i spoilt the CSL (google it!) that i used for only 3 months.
i named it 'the christmas tree' because of the funny lighting it has when you call/text. jzzzz, stupid lighting, made me fall for it, resulting in buying it.
anyway, i love the new phone that my little sis picked for me. it's PINK in colour! love!
to know more bout it, it's sony T715.

update number 2:
i was laughing at my friend bathing in the toilet that has no light at all! and guess what, just 2 days ago, MY toilet's light died on me! oh my gosh! i bathed in the dark for a day and i smartly came out with the idea of bringing the candle into the toilet 2 hours ago and successfully saved myself from bathing in the dark today! KARMA! KARMA! KARMA!

I SWEAR, FROM NOW ONWARDS, I SHALL NEVER EVER LAUGH AT ANYONE REGARDLESS WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM/ WHAT HAPPENED AROUND THEM.

funny having funny things happening around me. x)

p.s. i am a happy girl today! =D

love, katherine.

2 comments:

yvonne* said...

yay to new phone! =D

xoxo

katherine said...

lol. oh yesh!!!
i am so loving the new phone.
will upload the pics soon as soon as i got my camera back.
sent it for repair for the past 2 months.
all hail malaysian's efficient working attitude. took them like 2 months to fix my camera.

i miss you!!!!