Friday, March 5, 2010

i don't want to forget tonight.

=)

all the hard work is very well paid off.
i am really proud of what kris, becky and me had been preparing.
the finale night was awesome!
i had so much fun, i had so much satisfaction.
and all the smiles i saw, i really appreciate them all.
it's all worth it and i am so thankful for the wonderful people who had been helping out.
there are so many of them to thank! i love IMU!.
this is going to be a night that i will never ever forget.

p.s. i am so missing my camera. how i wish i could capture the night with that magic box.

it's a pleasure, working together with my batch-mates.
it's a wonderful experience, adding rainbow colour to my 20-year life.
it's a memory, that will forever put a smile on my face whenever i fall back, into the night, when there were MEDTCH110, MEDT 109, ME209 and ME108 people, dancing and singing at the chancellor hall.

=)

love, katherine.

No comments: