Thursday, November 13, 2008

an old lady's writing.

phew. am really relieved that 6 papers out of THE-GREAT-8 papers are gone.
kissing mathematics, physics and chemistry goodbye.
guess i will miss having lots of nasty notes in my arms on my bed.
guess i will miss the headache and heartache that the 3 babies cause throughout the one-and-a-half years.

i had a great afternoon with ky in sunway pyramid right after physics paper 5 this morning.
it was raining but it didn't stop us from going to pyramid.
sunway pyramid has became the place where i hang out the most to have stress released.
walking in the crowd, listening to different songs in different shops, looking at pretty clothes make me feel safe, and calm.

watched madagascar which was really funny.
was laughing out so loudly that i think i had no image at all at the cinema.
anyway, it was all dark in the theater, so who cares? *comforting myself*

ky and i had our lunch at sakae shushi and i am so glad that i did suggest the right place.
a hunk with the greatest smile and the cutest look was there.
he got me skipped my heartbeat. *blushing*

we spent 7 hours at sunway pyramid but i still didn't get all the shops visited.
my~ my~ i heart sunway!
it's HUGE!
got my brother a new top and he deserves it.
i am so proud of my little brother for he had tried his very best during his final exam.
and the point is he does prove his hard work worthy and make the family so proud of him.

got my eyes on 2 books and it was a torture not buying them.
knowing myself too well, i will read the books even when i am not supposed to.
the tendency of me reading the story books rather than preparing my biology paper is far too high for me to trust even myself.
my bad for the lack of self discipline. *sincerely feeling bad for myself*
i shall have my hands on the 2 books only after the last paper. *nodding my head vigorously*

read ying's recent post and i started feeling sad, for my college life is going to be over real soon.
the saddest thing is that i will be leaving my friends/ my friends will be leaving me to pursue one's own dream.
after sharing so much with them and after building up the bonds we have between each other, it's kind of hard for me to let go. anyway, PM16-ians, you guys got my blessing wherever you go.

the amazing part about the future is, you will never know what you will get until you are in that moment.
when i was 7, i thought i would be getting married with the boy sitting next to me and he moved to malacca (if i am not mistaken) when i was 8.
at the age of 12, i thought i would be getting to know loads of hot guys in high school and i ended up in a girl school for 5 years.
when i was 17, i though i would be able to chase after my dream of becoming a designer, i ended in taylor's doing a-level program, pre-med foundation.
lesson of my life, never think that you know what's going to happen cause things never come the way you want them to.
it's always the opposite side that i get.
anyway, it's not that bad when things happen unexpectedly. it's a surprise! lol. and i call it a gift. =)

every end is the start of a brand new beginning.
i had fun in the one-and-a-half year. college's amazing.
no regret. no looking-back. no tears for the past. no fear for the anon.

need a bath, need a sleep and gotta go now. the old lady is oh-so t-i-r-e-d.

*to mum and dad: i am missing the family tremendously and i really want to go home so badly. loads of love.*

cheerio~

2 comments:

yi ying said...

muahahhahaha kath .. can't believe that u're calling urself as an old lady ?? i thought u've always wanted to be the youngest of all ?? ( and u definitely are ) hehe ... i see lots of gan3 chu4 here, i feel the same as u do too !! i'll definitely miss everything in college and most of all 3 of u <3 dun worry , u're future doctor, bio won't be hard for u, just have faith in urself k ?? u'll be the most sweetest and caring doctor i ever known. =)))))) (kath pls dun fly when u read this ) jia you oh !!!

katherine said...

omg...
ying a..this is definitely the sweetest comment i can ever ask for ><*so sweet that i gonna melt*
lol. i seriously think that i age more than ever during this exam..

eating bio notes and past years like mad now.
and thanks for all the encouragements. *millions of huggies and kisses*

jia you!!

can't wait for penang!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo